What is Big Bag?
A "big bag" is short for flexible intermediate bulk container. They can be used in the transport of goods that come in a grainy or powdery form and for that end they are produced out of the weaving of polypropylen (PP) threads into laminated or non-laminated fabrics to become large sacks that can hold goods weighing from 200 kg to 2000 kg.
Big bags are used in the following industries:
Benefits of using big bags for transporting goods
- A big bag can be used many times over as they come in multi-purpose models allowing different sorts of goods being transported.
- They are much cheaper compared to other packaging products that can be used for similar purposes.
- Saves your money by reducing labor cost.
- Big Bags are made from Polypropylene (PP) which is suit for food contact.
- Big bags are 100% recyclable.
- Big bags let you use truck or ship container space more effectively because of their cubical shapes.
- We produce big bags in size and features as specified by our clients for their exact specific needs
- Its fabric material is made to protect its content from potentially harmful ultraviolet sun light.